Thursday, May 22, 2008

UCL 2008...

Not sure if waking up early to watch the match between MU and Chelsea was the right thing to do. For MU and Chelsea's fans, of course it is... i think some of them are not at work right now... hehe. But for me, not a supporter of both teams, I'm really not sure. Anyway, after missing the past few live UCL Final matches, I thought just give it a try to wake up. Yup, I managed to. Woke up right after the first half, switch on the TV and slept through the second half =). Wasn't really sure what's happening during the extra time but I'm sure that I'm wide awake when the match went into penalty shoot-out. Since I'm not a supporter of either team, I've decided to take Chelsea there and then. It started with promising penalty challenge from both sides. When it was Ronaldo's turn, somehow, I know he's going to miss it and yesss!!! he missed it... since then, I thought and confident that Chelsea is going to lift the trophy. Until the moment when John Terry, the last shooter from Chelsea (whom can actually win the game for Chelsea if he puts the ball back of the net from the spot) slipped and shot wide, I know the trophy changed direction and moving towards to the Red Devils' camp. End of the match, MU won 6-5 on penalties.. Anelka failed to convert the 7th penalty kick for Chelsea.

Pure luck for MU!!

No comments: